A leisurely lunch in a fine Tofino Eatery, some of the cool spots we’ll visit might be: A stroll through a Bonsai forest, a WWII plane wreck crash site, sand dunes, even a Gold mine trail, where gold was recovered in the early 20th century. There is always the potential for wildlife viewing, as we keep our ear to the ground for sightings! Feb to Apr often allows spectacular views of Grey Whales . . . From shore!
- Snacks and Refreshments provided
- Pickup and drop off from central location
- Rainwear provided in the case of foul weather
- Guides are Level 1 first aid certified
- We are Cannabis friendly! Designated Driver service
- Parties of 6 or more receive a 10% discount
- 20% discount for children under 12
- Full refund up to 7 days prior to departure.